POLBAN Scholarship 2021
- The Scholarship
Polban Scholarship 2021 is an award offered to overseas students based on academic achievement for studying at post graduate studies in Politeknik Negeri Bandung. This achievement-based scholarship is aimed to enhance the skills and knowledge of selected candidates and thereby build capacity to contribute to the development in their region.
- The Degree Offered:
Master of Applied Science in Infrastructure Engineering
Master of Applied Science in Islamic Finance and Banking
- The Grant Coverage:
a. 2 years full tuition fee
b. Free student dormitory (when the student in Polban)
c. Assistance for living allowance
The assistance will be provided based on the student request and subject for case-per-case student assessment
- Eligibility: Citizen of ASEAN Countries and Timor Leste
g. Myanmar (Burma)
j. Timor Leste
- GPA > 3.0 (4 scale)
- English proficiency proof (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (form previous lecturer or supervisor)
- Curriculum Vitae (photo included)
- Bachelor degree in:
- Civil Engineering (for Master of Applied Infrastructure Engineering)
- Business and Economics (for Master of Applied Islamic Finance and Banking)
- Application due date for:
Master of Applied Infrastructure Engineering: 4 June 2021.
Master of Applied Islamic Finance and Banking: 20 August 2021.
- Important Note
a. The class will be delivered in dual language (English and Bahasa), successful candidate will be expected to have a proficiency on both languages.
b. Due to Covid-19 issue, lecturing for the first semester will be conducted through online. The subsequent semester will be arranged with considering the Covid-19 protocol.
c. A limited shortlisted candidate will be interviewed by online
- Application form:
- For more information: